Not eligible for free shipping.
Important: This product is not to be used while the watercraft engine is running!
* Designed specifically for PWC!
* Quick Setup in less than 1 minute
* No tools required
* Vektorflex feet protect deck and hug slope
* Fits most makes & models
* Supports up to 225 lbs.
* Made to last in fresh and salt water
* Ultra-Strong Anodized aluminum
* Stainless steel hardware
*Yamaha’s made after 2005 with tow-eyes, and some prior models
* Kawasaki’s made after 2005 with tow-eyes, and some prior models
*Most Sea-Doo’s made after 2005 with tow-eyes or tow pylon with the exception of the Spark Series
Does not currently fit on 2 seater Spark Series,
* Sea-Doo’s with the ST3 hull (2018/2019) need the tow pylon accessory
* Sea-Doo ’06-‘09 GTI Series are yet to be tested
Bopenski products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase under normal use.
Bopenski is not obligated to replace or credit merchandise if damaged as a result of product abuse/misuse by the customer or if the damage occurs outside of the warranty period.
Bopenski’s warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal Wear and Tear -
Damage caused by misuse or abuse of product -
Accidents - Improper Care including damage incurred by leaving product outside in the elements -
Damage or loss caused by not following product setup instructions and safety warnings -
Natural breakdown of materials and colors over time.
To return a defective product for repair or replacement:
1. You must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact the Returns Department at email@example.com or 817-754-1805.
2. You will be asked to provide photos of the defective merchandise, the 8 digit lot number off the product, and when/where you originally purchased the item.
Additional information may be requested.
3. If instructed, ship defective merchandise to: Bopenski Watersports RMA# 7800 Brandi Place NRH, TX 76182
4. You MUST include proof of purchase, the defective product, contact information and a letter of explanation.
5. Please clearly mark the outside of the box with your RMA number. Bopenski will refuse inbound shipments not marked with an RMA number on the outside of the box.
6. Returns will NOT be processed without the above information.
Once the chair is received and processed, Bopenski will either repair or replace the product at our discretion. If the original item is no longer available, it will be replaced with a like item.
SHIPPING Customer is responsible for paying shipping to return defective goods. Bopenski will cover shipping expenses when shipping replacement items within the Continental U.S. Customers outside the Continental U.S. must pay for inbound and outbound shipping costs.
Customer assumes all responsibility in returning defective merchandise.
It is suggested you send your product via a trackable method; Bopenski is not responsible for lost shipments. BUYER’S REMORSE There is a 15% restock fee for unused product that is returned within 14 days after delivery. A credit will be issued if product is returned in original condition and packaging. An RMA number is required.
Bopenski reserves the right to refuse to credit or replace a product if the item is deemed not to fall under warranty. In such an instance, Bopenski may ship original product back to customer, at customer’s expense.
Bopenski will not issue replacements or credit for product outside the warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other previously expressed warranties, obligations or liabilities.
Not eligible for free shipping.